Artists are invited to submit their designs for the Spirit of Liberty Sculpture
Spirit of Liberty Sculpture Participation Requirements and Overview
- Artists must submit preliminary designs including artistic renderings of the Artists’ concepts for the Spirit of Liberty Sculpture
- The deadline for submission of Spirit of Liberty Sculpture designs is April 15, 2016. The selection progress for the final six designs to be considered will be by May 2, 2016. Artists selected will be notified and be required to have a comprehensive discussion by telephone.
- Upon selection of the one to three finalists a tabletop maquette will be required.
- When creating designs, it’s important to consider the final size of the Sculpture when completed will be 8ft to 12ft, which will then be placed on a base.
- The Spirit of Liberty Sculpture will be placed in a public area in Paris.
- All costs for casting, shipping and related costs of the Spirit of Liberty Sculpture will be covered by the Foundation
- The Artists and one guest will be honored VIP guests at the “Americas Tribute to Paris” Event in November 2016, and will be flown to Paris and provided premier accommodations.
- Enter online or send your submission, including name, address, telephone number, cellphone number and email address, to:
Spirit of Liberty Foundation
2002 Jimmy Durante Blvd., Suite 201
Del Mar, CA 92014, USA.
You may contact us…